Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Europe 2010

Just a quick note. Its been an awesome summer at home in NZ racing and training along with working for Gabby at MTB skills clinics and a local bike shop. This last year has seen me learn a whole bunch of new things and I feel that I am now becoming a well rounded pro downhill racer.


I have been in Europe for a week now. I did some Dh riding in Italy with Team Playbiker and friends before heading over to Mariobor for the first world cup of 2010. It all begins here. I would like to shout out to all the people who have made this year easy for me to get here and the team I have helping me reach my goals. Firstly new sponsors Smith and Troy Lee Designs helmets. Also the ones who have stuck by me such as Quiet Chaos clothing co, Maxxis and Rocky Mountain bikes. I want to thank my coach Hamish Ferguesson, Gym guy Steve Rickerby and my Family Amy, Mum, Dad and brother for all supporting me. Bring on 2010!

No comments: